Monday, August 22, 2016

Why live? I'd be Better off Dead (Nevertheless, there is Power in the Name of Jesus) Chains are being Broken TONIGHT!!!!!!

My God, as I was in prayer last night, I felt the weight of the world upon my shoulders. I allowed God to orchestrate by prayers by praying strictly in the Holy Ghost. There are so many individuals throughout this world that are struggling, sick in their bodies, poverty stricken, broken-hearted, bitter, in abusive situations, being controlled my the enemy, hopeless, and are just pondering suicide. My God!! I hear God saying:

Matthew 11:28-30 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Beloved you have to understand that the enemy comes to kill, steal, and destroy. Jesus said, I come that you may have life and that which is more abundant. You have to understand that you are not in this storm alone. God is in it with you. However, I hear the Lord saying, Oh Ye of little Faith. All you need is the faith that is the size of a grain of a mustard seed. Can I tell you that the mustard seed is the SMALLEST SEED IN THE ENTIRE WORLD? It is.. Beloved, I need you to rise up out of this funk and take your life back. Take back your life, your health, your finances, your marriage, your children, your mind, your business, your ideas, your authority, your ministry, and your power. The devil does not even have keys to his own kingdom, how dare he attempt to have rule, dominion, and power over you! How dare you give him that type of power over you?

Right now in the name of Jesus, I come against every hopeless suicidal demon and I cast it down to the pit of Hell from which it originated in Jesus name. I loose the Blood of Jesus over you from the crown of your head to the souls of your feet in the name of Jesus. I decree Psalms 31:24, that you will be strong and let your heart take courage for all of you who wait on the Lord. I decree Galatians 6:9 That you will not grow weary in well doing but in due season you shall reap if you do not give up. I decree 1 Corinthians 13:7 That the spirit of love will cover you tonight. Love bears all things, believe all things, hopes all things and endures all things in Jesus name. I decree Joshua 1:9 over your life right now in Jesus name. God is saying Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, do not be dismayed. For the Lord your God is wherever you go. I decree Philippians 1:6 The word decrees, And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Christ. Father, I decree the weight and burdens are lifting off of your people now in the Name of Jesus. I decree that the hopeless spirits and the spirit of giving up are demolished in the Name of Jesus. I decree, your strength, peace, love, glory, presence, and anointing is overtaking your people right now in the mighty name of Jesus. I come against every witchcraft and warlock spirit that has infiltrated your people in the Name of Jesus. I bind every spell, curse, jinx, and hex that has been cast over our nation, region, territory, community, city, and state in the name of Jesus. I loose the Blood of Jesus to cover every gate and entry way into our communities, cities, and states in the name of Jesus. Father, there is Power in the Blood. Healing in the Blood. Deliverance in the Blood. Restoration in the Blood. Transformation in the Blood. Move right now FATHER!! Not by power and not by might, but BY YOUR SPIRIT, LET THOU WILL BE DONE HERE ON THIS EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS I PRAY.... AMEN!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment